Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

8.08.2013

Plain to Polished

Top: Target, thrifted new Jeans: Gap Flats: Target, thrifted new

Top: Target, thrifted new Jeans: Gap Blazer: Calvin Klein, thrifted Flats: Payless

I had another case of "I don't know what to wear!!" this morning.  I have this blue blouse in two other colors, and had them all in my "to donate" pile.  When organizing the pile recently, I decided that I wasn't quite ready to let these pretty blouses go.  They're really awkward and weirdly shaped on their own, but look great under another layer.  I first paired the blue blouse with my new polka dot jeans (love them!) and added a plain brown flat.  When I looked in the mirror, I thought, "Eh, it's fine, but not great..."  Rather than scrapping the entire outfit, I decided to change it up a little bit to make it work.  I added my super comfortable knit gray blazer and swapped the brown flats for my trusty nude flats.  I love the new look so much more than the first look.  I'm comfortable but look put together and ready to take on the day!

What do you think of my "plain to polished" looks??

No comments: