Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

8.14.2013

Pattern Mixing??

Shirt: Old Navy Skirt: Target Sandals: Target

I'm trying out pattern mixing today.  In the past, the only pattern mixing I've done before has been with a scarf, so I feel a little like a fish out of water.  However, part of the whole blogging experience is to try some new things.  I kind of like how this outfit came together.  The floral pattern on my top is spaced out and a little bolder, and my skirt has very thin white and navy stripes.  This makes the mixing less "in your face" and extreme.

I went on my first outdoors run in a long, long time this morning, and it felt great.  I'm using the Couch 2 5K app, which is a great way to re-introduce me to running.  I'm only on the second week (I've started and restarted it so many times!) right now, but I am liking the interval training rather than making myself run for 30 minutes straight and being all disappointed if when I can't make it that far.  I'm really easily discouraged and incredibly hard on myself, so slowly easing my way back into running is the best way for me to get back in shape...and learn to love exercise again.

No comments: