Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

8.27.2013

Navy Lace for a Hot Day

Dress: Target Sandals: Target Necklace: Forever 21

Here it is: my first day of school/internship outfit!  I got this dress from Target for a STEAL.  It was an online return, and I got it for just $5.  I love that it's a jersey material, which keeps it soft, breezy, and comfortable.  The lace detailing at the top adds a great texture that I really like (obviously...since I love lace so much...).  It's been unbearably hot lately, so an easy dress like this is the way to go.

I had a great weekend, too.  I went to the Minnesota State Fair with my parents on Saturday and got to see Lennon and Maisy perform.  They were so dang cute (and Maisy is tiny), and as expected, sounded fantastic.  Heidi, from Literate & Stylish, was at the fair as well and saw me from a distance, but I'm so bummed I didn't see her!  We'll just have to try and meet up another time, right Heidi?!

No comments: