Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

8.15.2013

My First Printed Pants...

Tank: Old Navy Pants: Gap Jacket: Levi's Shoes: Payless Necklace: From my mom

Today, I'm linking up with Bri for Third Thursday Threads, the theme of which this month is geometric prints.  I bought these pants on super clearance at Gap at the end of July, and I really like them.  The print is nice and small, so it's not so "in your face," and I like that they are neutral so that I can wear them with many different things.  This is my first pair of printed pants, so like yesterday, I feel a little out of my comfort zone.  As I do with most things that are new and different, I kept this outfit fairly simple to ease my way into the trend.  I like how these pants feel and I can't wait to wear them to my work and internships starting next week!

No comments: