Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

8.05.2013

Modern Family in Real Life


 Shirt: Old Navy Cardigan: Target Jeans: Old Navy Flats: Payless Necklace: Target Headband: Old Navy


Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.  I know ours was great.  Kevin and I pretty much relaxed all weekend long and hung out with our pups.  I got to read a lot, and we watched a lot of old Modern Family episodes.  I love that show.  Kevin and I have a few characters on the show who we're a lot alike.  I'm pretty much a mix of Cameron and Mitchell (but was a lot like Alex when I was younger), and Kevin is like a liberal Jay with the dorkiness of Phil mixed in.  There will be moments in the show when one of the characters does something and we both look at each other and say, "That's so you!" or "That could be me!!"  Do you have any characters on TV shows that you're a lot alike?


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: