Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

8.09.2013

Floral Shorts...Again!

Blouse: Gap Shorts: LOFT Shoes: Target, thrifted new Necklace (which you can't really see - oops): Eclectic Wendy Designs

Yes, I do realize that I wore these shorts last Friday, but I don't really care.  They're so cute and comfortable, and I wanted to wear them again before it gets too cold to wear them!  I was really on the fence about keeping this blouse.  It is boxy and a little see-through, but I love the style and the Swiss dots, so I decided to keep it.  A nude bra or nude/white camisole underneath it help it from being too see-through.  Since I wore a neutral colored top, I decided to wear my fun orange flats for a little extra something.

Tomorrow, we're going to hang out and play games with some friends.  We're doing family pictures on Sunday with my mom's side of the family (we do this every year and give the pictures to my grandparents for Christmas).  I'll be sure to snap a picture of my outfit for you all!  I'll be staying up at my parents' house again for a few days.  My grandpa is having an eye surgery and needs help, since he won't be able to be alone for 3 days.  Since I'm still off work and school, I am happy to go hang out with my lovely grandpa!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: