Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

8.02.2013

Coral and Floral


Tank: Old Navy Shorts: LOFT Cardigan: Target Wedges: TOMS

Yesterday, Kevin and I went to go see Les Miserables up in Minneapolis with his parents.  It was amazing!  I am such a musical lover, but Les Mis is one that I was really slow to warm up to.  This was my third time seeing a stage performance of the show (and I've also seen the movie a couple of times), and I love it more every time I see it.  The music is just gorgeous, and I'm a huge fan of Eponine.  If I could play any role in the show, it would be her.  It's a pretty depressing story, though, so I needed to have a little sunshine in my life today.  Hence this bright, summery outfit!

I was so excited to break out some of my new purchases from July!  These shorts are so comfortable and I love all the colors.  Since I'm on a coral kick lately (seriously, why am I so drawn to this color?!  I'm usually filling my closet with dark, cool colors and neutrals...), I thought my new coral tank would look nice with the shorts.  I decided to keep these wedges - they are getting looser in the toes as I wear them, and they are so dang cute and otherwise quite comfortable.  Kevin absolutely loves them, too.  Anything that shows of my legs are his favorite, haha.

I hope you all have a great Friday!  Any big weekend plans??  We're laying pretty low this weekend, which will be great.  We finally got library cards (you can see how excited I am about that here), and I've been diving into The Handmaid's Tale.  I'll likely finish that this weekend and then I'm open to more suggestions.  If you have any book suggestions, I'm open to anything!!

No comments: