Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

8.20.2013

Cobalt (again...)

Tank: Old Navy Skirt: LOFT Sandals: From my mom Necklace: Target

Thank you all for your sweet comments on yesterday's post and well wishes for my first day of work!  I think this new job is going to a lot of fun.  I was able to found out more about what research projects I'll be helping with and discuss my work style with my professor.  I'm eager to dive into the research and get writing!

After a pretty mild and cool summer so far, it's getting hot again here in the Midwest!  Today's high is supposed to be 93, so I wanted to make sure I was comfortable for the heat.  I absolutely love these sleeveless blouses from Old Navy, and I like that I can wear it on its own.  I usually pair cobalt with black, but today I decided to wear my new white skirt with it to lighten the look and make it more summery.  I love how fresh and clean this outfit looks, and I know I'll feel comfortable and breezy in the afternoon heat!

No comments: