Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

8.12.2013

Casual Monday!

Dress: Target, thrifted new Leggings: Target Sandals: Target Belt: Target (Yep, I love Target...)

Like many people, I'm trying to make the most of the remaining days of summer before heading back to school and starting my job and internships.  It's being reflected not only in how I'm scheduling my days, but also in my outfits.  I love this cute floral dress and how summery it is, but it's a little short on its own.  I paired it with my navy leggings, and since it's a little toasty, I cuffed the leggings up to make them a little more casual and weather appropriate.  Also, the dress has an elastic waist.  However, when I put it on this morning, the elastic snapped and needs to be repaired.  Thank goodness I brought this belt along to my parents' house - it cinches in my waist and hides the snapped elastic.  I'll have to see if my mom can help me sew it back together later this evening!

We took our family pictures yesterday - I've looked at a handful of them and they turned out so cute.  I am looking forward to sharing a few of them on the blog!  I hope you all had a great weekend, and here's to a wonderful week!

No comments: