Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

8.23.2013

Bubble Necklace and a Half-Tuck

Tank: Target Shorts: LOFT Sandals: Target Necklace: Maurices

Yesterday I mentioned that I had gotten a couple of necklaces with a store credit to Maurices...here is the other one I bought!  I finally got myself a bubble necklace.  I've always liked the look they bring to an outfit, but I have a hard time spending lots of money on accessories.  I also never could decide what color would work best in my closet.  When I saw that Maurices had these necklaces in a few colors, I decided to just go for it - and I've been looking for a blush pink necklace for a while.  I am pleased with my choice.  I think this necklace is pretty, and I love the color.  I also tried doing the half-tuck today.  I'm not sure I like it, but at least I gave it a shot!  [And yes, I'm wearing these shorts again, but I want to get the most out of them before summer ends!]

I have a busy weekend planned.  Tomorrow, I am going to the Minnesota State Fair with my parents - yay!!  It is supposed to be super hot, so I'm planning to wear a breezy sundress and sandals.  I can't wait for all the people watching and food on a stick!  On Sunday, my family is singing all together at my brother's church where he is a youth director.  I'm looking forward to making music with my brother, parents, and uncle!  It should be a great weekend - classes start Monday, and I'm very excited to get back into the swing of things.

Happy Friday!

No comments: