Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

7.23.2013

Update!

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding my dad.  He had a stroke on Thursday night.  He is one extremely lucky guy...most people who experience this kind of stroke become paralyzed and have significant cognitive impairments.  My dad is able to walk (although he is a little wobbly) and has only suffered slight cognitive impairments.  He still has his sharp, wicked sense of humor, can still play piano (he is SO GOOD), knows who everyone is, etc.  He'll definitely have some limitations in his new life, but we are all just so grateful he is alive and doing as well as he is!  He still looks exactly like my dad :)  I was home all weekend (through yesterday) to visit, help out at home, etc.  I am happy to report that he is comfortably at home, trying his best to recover and heal even more.

Dad and me right after he got discharged from the hospital - I love this guy.
I have still been doing the 30x30 and have been taking pictures.  However, I haven't had the chance to put a post together yet detailing the outfits.  I'm hoping to get that done by Thursday - I'm wrapping up my summer class and my graduate assistantship, and once those two are done, I'll have much more free time!  Hang tight...I'll be back regularly very soon!!

No comments: