Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

7.30.2013

Thirty! + One Piece, Many Ways Linkup

Tee: Target Skirt: Target Sandals: Target Necklace: From my grandma

It's the 30th outfit!!!  I can't believe how fast the month went.  I'm still loving all my 30x30 pieces and could still make more outfits with them, but I am excited to spend some time with the rest of my clothes, too!

Today, Kev and I are just hanging out and spending time together, and we're going to play trivia again tonight.  One of my best friends from high school just moved to the small town we live in, and he's coming with us to trivia.  It is so much fun to have an old friend in the area to hang out with!

Audrey is also hosting a One Piece, Many Ways linkup on her blog today.  I decided to use this floral skirt as my remix piece, since I love it so much!  It is so colorful and versatile.  I would love to try a little pattern mixing with it one of these days as well, and perhaps pairing it with a blazer?  My coral blazer and navy blazer would look great!  I can't wait to try some cooler weather looks with this skirt, too!  Check out the post here and see the other bloggers who have linked up today!


No comments: