Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

7.16.2013

Sixteen.

Tee: Target Shorts: Old Navy Scarf: Gift Sandals: Target

I can't believe I am already halfway done with the 30x30 challenge!  It really has gone fast, and I haven't felt stifled by the small amount of clothing in my closet right now (I moved all my non-30x30 items to our guest room so I wouldn't get tempted).  I think as of now, I've worn each of my items at least once.  I have plenty more outfits dreamed up for my items, too, so I'm feeling good about this second half!

Today's outfit is super boring and comfortable because a) it's hot outside and b) I went to bed last night with a horrible headache, slept about 3 hours, and woke up with an even worse headache.  I'm pretty sure it was a migraine, which is dumb.  I came home from work this morning, drank a ton of water, had some ibuprofen, took a nap, and when I woke up, I was feeling quite a bit better.  I still feel lightheaded when I bend over to pick something up or put my shoes on, but the pain behind my eyes and the sensitivity to light has pretty much gone away.  Here's hoping it stays subsided - we're going to trivia tonight and I want to play! :)

No comments: