Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

7.19.2013

Nineteen.

Tee: Old Navy Pants: NY&C Sandals: Target Necklace: Eclectic Wendy

My apologies for a late post and a boring outfit today.  I got a phone call from my uncle at midnight...which is never a good sign.  My dad had had bleeding in his brain and was in the ICU at the hospital.  Not the news I was wanting to hear.  My dad is my hero and one of my most important people...and hearing that news was utterly terrifying.  He's a generally healthy guy, and pretty young, and I just wasn't prepared to hear it.  He'll be staying in the hospital for monitoring until Monday, but the doctors are pleased with his progress and condition right now.  I'm going home for the weekend to spend time with him, so I may or may not be blogging my outfits this weekend.  I'll try to take outfit shots but obviously, my dad is my priority for the time being.  Any positive and healing thoughts you want to send our way would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you!!

No comments: